Jumat, 28 Juni 2013

Review: Vaseline Healthy White - INSTA FAIR & NIGHT REPAIR





Hai beautiful... XOXO
Today I wanna review super new product from Vaseline Healthy White
The products are so special for me because I get the opportunity from yukcoba.in to try by myself
Yup I get this product for free... and I must give my honest review for this product.

Yesterday.... I receive the package from Yukcoba.in

Here we are....





What's inside?

Vaseline - Insta Fair 190 ml
Vaseline - Night repair 200 ml


Backside

Open Caps
like Other Vaseline product
with small hole to control amount of the lotion do you need



VASELINE Healthy white - INSTA FAIR

Texture: Watery lotion, not sticky
Smell: floral smell - so fresh 

After blend in into my skin
Texture a little bit thick
thicker than Vaseline Night repair
Take 2-3 minutes to absorb 

Is it INSTA FAIR effect?
Yup There is some difference between my bare skin and my skin with Vaseline INSTA FAIR Lotion
The magic of glowy and pearly skin appear after wait for 2-3 minutes.
For my tan skin... It's make my skin look brighter than usual from the first use...
absolutely I'm happy to find this lotion....

Texture: a little bit thicker than Vaseline Night repair but It's okay not sticky
Effect: Smooth feeling especially for my elbow
Smell: Lovely smell, so fresh all day... not long lasting but when I smell my skin I feel nice smell still stick on my skin even after 3-4 hours after use.



VASELINE Healthy White- Night Repair

Texture: not so watery but not sticky
smell: lovely smell but I can't describe it...


After Blend: easy to absorb just rub and wait a moment
Very nice texture... so smooth... I love to use it

There's no difference color than my bare skin tone
Just make my skin glowy
But I love the smooth effect for my skin
make my skin hydrate all night long
Texture: watery texture... so hydrate for all night long
Effect: Smooth feeling always
Smell: Lovely smell, so calm...

Overall:
I love This product so much...
Cheap and affordable
the most important....
It's not causes my skin Itchy and allergic reaction...
FYI, my skin is so sensitive... easy to get breakout after I use wrong body lotion (example which make my skin allergic are M*rks and sp*ncer body lotion, The B*dy Sh*p body lotion)

I love Vaseline product and also this product too...
All Vaseline texture always not so thick, not sticky, and very suitable for Indonesian people because of high humidity levels in Indonesia.
.....don't forget to always use the body lotion to give some nutrition for your skin, make your skin always healthy and smooth... and then It must be increase your self-confidence...

thanks Yukcoba.in for the product...

If you wanna get some opportunity to tested and review sponsored product like me...
you can visit the web yukcoba.in
then you can choose beauty product, food, gadget or another sponsored product which you want to try...

enjoy all XOXO...










2 komentar:

  1. Dear, aku mau tanya, agak lupa nih, kl abis review trus mau kasih tauin tim Yukcoba.in kirim ke email mereka apa alamatnya yahh ??

    salam kenal dari aku yahhh

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hai Hai.. thanks uda mampir blog ku...

      Sehabis review aku kirimnya ke coba@yukcoba.in

      Hapus