Selasa, 25 Juni 2013

Lolabox June 2013 Edition




Yeah just go home yesterday after business trip to Timor Leste again....
Lolabox already came before I'm go home on Monday
(maybe this Lola came on friday or saturday)
I already subscribe This Lolabox last month....
I pay for it IDR 145.000
Yeah... of course I'm so excited for it...

Lolabox - June 2013
It's a one of beautybox service in Indonesia.
Yupp... it's very very surprise what's inside your box.
you will receive the goods from Lolabox next month after you subscribe.

Here we are.....

After I remove the JNE plastic cover
just white box with Lola Sign above...
Opened the box.... there's a hard box inside with nice sky blue color with lola sign over  it


Yeah... Theme of this month is Traveling
A little bit too late... because I just go home from my trip
But It's okay... I think I need this checklist for my next trip...


Inside My box
a voucher from Kay collection

What I get:
Skin Aqua - 1 set
The Faceshop - Sunblock Spf 50+
The Faceshop - Rice Mask
Clarins  - Whiteplus serum
Clarins - Sunblock spf 40
Orlane Parfume
Make Over Liquid Foundation
Bun helper from Kay Collection
Luggage tag

Skin Aqua set

Honestly I don't really excited with this Skin Aqua Set because I already get it last month from Beautytreats on May edition...
Skin Aqua is my best traveling stuff while I'm in Dili... super High SPF is make me feel safe all day.
no white cast, smooth texture, no oily and travel friendly size...
very suitable with Timor Leste Climate - dry and hot sunny...

Make Over Liquid foundation
Yeah This is one stuff that I really love the most inside this box because it's Full Size. hahaha...

The color I think suitable for my tan skin.
I got the no.4 Amber color

but this make me disappointed the expired on December 2013.
I'm rarely use foundation, I think I wouldn't finish it on December...
I hope they give me at least expired over a year

Orlane Parfume - nice smell but not my type

The Faceshop Sunblock SPF 50+
I love to try new sunblock because
I will change my Shiseido sunblock
(because give me white cast)

Clarins UV plus SPF 40
yeah sunblock again... I already try this
texture:  light and watery
no white cast
I recommended for oily skin
and this stuff suitable for my skin

Clarins white plus serum
Yeah whitening product... so excited

The Faceshop Face Rice Mask

other stuff:
Bun Helper
I really love it.... I can use without see the tutorial

Luggage Tag
Nice Idea... But I hope next Lolabox give the Exclusive stuff
example like this luggage tag with special design and Lolabox sign


If you wanna try to Subscribe this Lolabox... click here

Likes
(+) I excited for Make Over foundation because the shade suitable for my skin
(+) I love sunblock stuff: Clarins, TheFaceshop sunblock

dislike:
(-) I don't really excited for Skin Aqua set because I ever get it last month - I hope Lolabox have another Idea than just follow another beauty box...
(-) I paid for same price but I don't get Makeup Forever, JF Lazartige which I see on another blogger Lolabox June. yup Unfair I think...
(-) Expired Make Over foundation is too short just 6 months... at least give 1 year before expired...
(-) I expected more because Lolabox is more expensive than "cheap beauty box" but I'm not satisfied to get it.

Overall:
- subscribe again? maybe but not for next month... I will see if there's no progress for next box... maybe I wouldn't subscribe again.
- Satisfied level: 2/5 (the "cheap beauty box" is better) - Sorry Lola...

Anybody feel same like me?
please give me comment...


thankss....

2 komentar:

  1. Isi box-mu lumayan deh... Tapi preferably sih, kayak bulan lalu aku ga gt sreg sama VTI, tp ada yg suka. skrg masih nunggu box BTI nyampe.. fiuhhh..

    Eh tapi next month ktnya VTI bakal pake metode baru dimana subser bisa milih mw produk apa.. well, let see...

    Salam kenal
    kamarmelissa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. setelahaku lihat memang lumayan juga.
      bulan ini BTI berubah drastis, dari produknya yang biasanya banyak menjadi sedikit.
      seperti tidak siap untuk kasi 2 jenis box.
      tapi memuaskan atau tidaknya tergantung dari masing2 usernya.
      VTI juga menggiurkan pada awalnya tapi semakin menurun saja dari bulan ke bulan. semoga dengan metode baru aku jadi berminat coba subscribe.

      thanks ya sudah mampir d blog ku...

      Hapus