Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

L'OREAL -Revitalift Double lifting eye review - eye cream

Hai all, I wanna show you my eye cream.
I'm getting older day by day, I really scared wrinkle come to my face....
OMG... not now plisss...
I'm still 17.... (8 years ago) 
Some people said because I frequently use eyeshadow and eyeliner. It's causing wrinkle too.
Also, I'm a little bit too late to using Sunscreen, I just use it from 2 years ago when I'm 23 years old.
and before it I use low SPF local sunscreen. And I just realize that the "local sunscreen" is not good product.
I wish wrinkle is still far away from me

I just can postpone it.

Now I start using eye cream


I using:

L'oreal - Revitalift Double lifting eye




It's give two kind eye cream with different pump
white cream: for under eye
pink cream: for upper eyelid

Texture is so creamy (white cream)
and the pink cream looks like a gel

1. White cream: the cream a little bit sticky but smooth for your eye
2. The pink cream: look like clear gel, fast to absorb

(+)
- Very smooth cream for my eyelid
- I think is enough for me, moisture enough
- can be use for eyelid base
- when I apply, my eyelid feel so cool.
- affordable price

(-)
- First time using this, My eyes feel heavy and irritation , but after 3-5 times I use, I just feel like normal.

Rating: 3/5
I love this eye cream but It's not smooth enough for old woman
Maybe I will looking for a good one

Repurchase: Maybe no... because It's not too WOW effect. I looking the better eye cream


enjoy

XOXO


2 komentar:

  1. berapaan ini dear? ngefek nggak ke wrinkle sama dark circlenya? :)

    visit my blog juga ya ;)
    beautiful-channel.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Harganya sekitar Rp 120.000 - 130.000 tp kapanhari aku dpt promo pas ke carrefour jadi sekitar 70.000 an.
      Wrinklenya belum tau, krn aku belom ada kerut, tapi untuk dark circle lumayan ngefek, kadang pagi keliatan seger. tp kalo uda kecapek an ya balik lagi deh dark circlenya.

      Hapus